General Election Calendar
*Voter Registration information and deadlines can be found here.
Look for your General Election ballot packet in the mail. Contact the County Elections Division if you don’t receive your ballot by October 24.
Voter Service Centers open through Election Day for voter registration and accessible in-person voting.
Recommended deadline to return completed ballots by mail. After this date, you should drop your completed ballots in a designated Ballot Drop Box.
Completed and signed General Election ballots must be received by 7:00 p.m.
How to Vote
- Register to vote. Register online or learn about other registration options. Make sure your Voter Registration is up-to-date. You can check your information online or contact your County Clerk’s office to confirm your registration.
- Receive your ballot by mail. Once registered, you should receive your General Election mail ballot by October 24.
- Cast your vote in comfort. Follow the instructions on your ballot. Review both sides and mark it with blue or black ink. Contact the County Elections Division at (808) 241-4800 if you make an error.
- Return your ballot. Put your completed ballot in the secrecy sleeve provided and place both in the return envelope. Read and sign the return envelope. Mail your completed ballot using the return envelope, or drop it in a Ballot Drop Box. Your ballot must be signed and received (not postmarked) by Tuesday, November 8 at 7:00 p.m. to be counted.
- Track your ballot. Check the status of your ballot by clicking here.
Kauai County Elections Division
Office of the County Clerk
4386 Rice Street, Room 101
Lihue, Hawaii 96766
7:45 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Monday – Friday (excluding Federal and State Holidays)
If you need an auxiliary aid/service, other accommodation due to a disability, or an interpreter for non-English speaking persons, please contact the Office of the County Clerk Elections Division at (808) 241-4800, email@example.com, or (808) 241-5116 for TTY, as soon as possible. Requests made as early as possible will allow for adequate time to fulfill your request. Upon request, this notice is available in alternate formats such as large print, Braille, or electronic copy.
This site has been designed to be compatible with a wide variety of browsers, and with assistive technologies in mind. To this end, this site conforms to W3C’s level A standards pursuant to Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0.